If you do not have a license for sailing on yachts, we encourage you to take a cruise with our qualified and experienced helmsmen. We offer cruises on the Baltic Sea, the Szczecin Lagoon and the beautiful Dąbie Lake.
We start and finish cruises in Pogoń Marina at ul. Przestrzenna 3 in Szczecin.
We take a cruise on a safe, classic yacht built by Dutch de Kloet Fellowship 28 Shipyard.
The captain is exempted from the contribution.
Each participant of the cruise receives 5% discount on the lease of yachts in our company.
(rolling) foresail, (reefing) mainsail, 2 anchors
Navigation and communication:
tablet and computer, radiotelephone VHF (DSC) ICOM IC-M323G with GPS, compass, current maps, sailing directions, echo sounder
cabin lighting, 230V and 12V sockets
fridge, gas cooker, pressure pump, pots, dishes, cutlery, etc.
Diesel – 80l, water tank – 120 l.
Sea toilet, 5 batteries, tent, bilge pump.
life buoys, hauling line, belts, harness, flare pistols, smoke buoy.
- check an available date -
- sign our contract -
- make a 30% advance payment -
- confirmation of the advance payment and booking receipt by Delta Czartery -
- payment of the remaining amount for the lease on the day of handing the yacht over at the quay -
- instruction and handing the yacht over -